GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE SAVOIE MONT BLANC PHOTO GALLERY
Access to the Photo Gallery is restricted to persons wishing to promote Savoie Mont Blanc.
These general conditions of use are drawn up under and subject to French Intellectual Property Law (Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
The following conditions regulate the use of photographs belonging to l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc (Départements of Savoie and Haute-Savoie).
- The loan for press articles that are exclusively intended to promote Savoie Mont Blanc or part of the départements of Savoie or Haute-Savoie as a destination and that are written by journalists (maximum illustration size A4, except for publication as a front or back cover and/or on their website internet at 72 DPI).
- The loan to tourism partners, travel agencies, associations, coach operators, schools, government organisations, tourist offices in Savoie and Haute-Savoie, organizations, companies, tour operators, etc, for documents that are free and not available for sale and that are published to promote Savoie Mont Blanc or part of the départements of Savoie or Haute-Savoie as a destination (maximum illustration size A4, except for publication as a front or back cover and/or on their website internet at 72 DPI).
- The loan to advertising agencies working directly with l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc on publicity, promotion and publishing projects.
Any use for purely commercial purposes is forbidden.
ARTICLE 2 : PROVISION
Any use of a visual loaned must be justified upon its publication and this within two months :
- For a publication : send two free copies minimum for the attention of the l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc Photo Gallery – 20 avenue du Parmelan – 74000 Annecy,
- For a webpage : send link http://
ARTICLE 3 : MODIFICATION
Any modification of any kind whatsoever, in any form or by any technical process is prohibited without prior written approval by l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc.
ARTICLE 4 : OBLIGATORY PHOTO CREDIT & DATE LIMIT FOR USE
The moral rights of authors are inalienable and any photograph that is published must bear the following caption: @ Savoie Mont Blanc/Name of the photographer.
Each photograph is subject to an end of copyright date, indicated in the caption. It is strictly forbidden to use these photographs after that date.
ARTICLE 5 : COPYRIGHT
The photographs made available by l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc are the property of the photographer or the rightful owner. The borrower may not acquire the reproduction and/or presentation rights.
These photographs are only available for loan and may not be sold.
ARTICLE 6 : APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTS
The law applicable to the general conditions of use is French law. Any use that contravenes the conditions of use of l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc Photo Gallery may be subject to legal proceedings before the competent courts.
The general conditions of use and restrictions may be subject to change. The user must ensure that he/she is aware of the current conditions of use every time he/she uses the Photo Gallery.
ARTICLE 7 : GUARANTEES
The user has access to the gallery by a secure username and password. The user agrees at all times to keep their username and password secret and will not disclose them to third parties. The user is responsible for all use of their username and password and any use/misuse of photographs resulting from use of the latter. In the event that the confidentiality of the username and password would no longer be assured, the user agrees to immediately inform l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc.
The user guarantees the gallery that they will use the photographic visuals in agreement with these terms and conditions and that in the case of any improper or prohibited use, they guarantee l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc against any claims, suits, claim or demand from any person with respect to such use of photographic visuals.
The user undertakes to assume the cause and indemnify l'Agence Savoie Mont Blanc in the event of any proceeding, suit, claim or claim relating to improper or prohibited use of photographic visuals under this contract when they borrow any photographic visual.
ARTICLE 8 : STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All the personal information provided when completing the registration form to access the Photo Gallery will be stored in the administrator file. The user may, at any time, have access to this information and, if necessary, modify it using the "My account" page of the website.